Re: [gundam] HLJ

Chaos025@aol.com
Wed, 7 Apr 1999 00:39:11 EDT

In a message dated 4/6/99 9:33:36 PM Mountain Daylight Time, mhanyo1@umbc.edu
writes:

> are any of you having trouble with HLJ's shopping cart system? I just tried
> order those two models I mentioned but they won't add to the cart... I'm
> curious
> if this is related to my recent installation of IE5 or if others are
having
> the
> problem as well?

I haven't seen a problem like that, yet, but I did notice the View Shopping
Cart link doesn't really work. I have to cash out through the Buy this Model
link. Oh, well. HLJ did miss ship two models to me, but are sending
replacements for free, and I get to keep the two I didn't order. I kind of
like that.

SJ