Re: [gundam] Turn-A & UC

Chaos025@aol.com
Tue, 6 Apr 1999 17:42:35 EDT

In a message dated 4/6/99 1:03:41 PM Mountain Daylight Time,
chinc@sten.sunnybrook.utoronto.ca writes:

> That's only 29.5 years ago. Another decade or two, we will have kids on
> the GML mumbling about mysterious technologies that help the "ancients"
> put men in space.

Very true. Hell, the Greeks of Crete had hot and cold running water, and
flush toilets, but it took over two thousand years before a British man could
reinvent "modern" plumbing. And the Aztecs perform successful brain surgery
up until the Spanish came to the new world, but it was only in this century
that modern medicine could even attempt brain surgery and hope for a success.
Then look at Gundam, were they still use cased ammo for their projectile
weapons, and women actually were skirts in zero gee. Not I would complain
about that last bit. :)

SJ