Re: [gundam] Turn-A & UC

Paul Fields (johnny_raiden@hotmail.com)
Tue, 6 Apr 1999 11:29:24 -0400

For example, some of the monuments found near the
>Pyramids consist of blocks weighing an estimated 100 - 200 tons.
> Our most powerful crane can - according to Hancock, with several
>weeks preparation and a team of skilled engineering assistants - lift
>about 200 tons.
> Kinda makes the "thousands of slaves and wooden A-frames" theory
>look a bit silly, doesn't it? ^_^

Actually you wouldn't move a 100 to 200 ton block like that,
hell, even a crane to move that would be hell to move in the
desert. But if they just dug down to, or up to where the rock
should be lain, then used a roller system, and not a crane
you can move much more weight. Other scientists(chemists)
believe the rocks were poured into place.

If brute force isn't working for you, you aren't using enough

50,000 slaves can make a lot of brute force.

Paul