Re: [gundam] Turn-A & UC

Doc (figureight@pacific.net.ph)
Tue, 06 Apr 1999 12:18:44 +0800

>Come on man! It's so common in anime it's BANAL! Just ONCE, I'd like to

>see the "Hero Mech from the Heroic Distant Past" fall flat on its butt
>because it hasn't had an oil change in 5000 years!

Either that or we could see it explored in a depth and style that hasn't
been thought of in the past. After all, didn't Gundam start as a "new"
and "better" take on worn-down concepts in anime? Having watched enough
of the good, bad, and ugly (especially the 'ugly'!) I think Gundam owes
this to us at least....

~DOC