RE: [gundam] Altered Chess

Y. Choe (choey@usa.net)
Mon, 5 Apr 1999 18:32:12 -0700

> >Well, it already exists. Blue Destiny trilogy. Too bad didn't have too
> >much missions though.

Really good games, but the missions are just too short though. A
multiplayer mayhem like that would just be too sweet!

> >And of course, there's "Gundam Side Story 0079: Rise from Ashes", due out
> >this summer for Dreamcast, which looks pretty just by looking at the
> >movie...

Hmm... Another story involving the EXAM system? It could be interesting.

> Does anybody know anything about a game for the Super Famicom - it's a
> strategy game [Although F91 is described like that - and it's more of a
> crap action game than a strategy game (please correct me if I'm
> wrong] based
> on Zeta Gundam called 'Zeta Gundam - Away to the Newtype' AFAICT
> it's got a
> copyright date of 1996 and it's a 20Mb cartidge...

I saw that somewhere. It's kinda like Gundam 0079 for the Super Famicom.
An X-comish kinda game, but you end up taking turns. The title screen
starts with a bit of a tinny version of "To the Star of Water" which in
itself wouldn't be to bad. IIRC, the individual stages of the game maps to
each episode of the game. Translation of that game would be nice to play
with as well...

Y. "Black and Blue Destiny" Choe