Re: [gundam] Turn-A & UC

Mon, 5 Apr 1999 21:06:51 -0400 (EDT)

On Mon, 5 Apr 1999, Prabal Nandy wrote:
> Someone mentioned something about Orguss and I may have been confused about
> that, I've never seen Orguss (and from what I've heard, I'm not missing
> anything!).

hmm take everything bad about Macross (confusing plotline, shallow
characters, worst of all pretentious philosophizing), multiply by two, and
take the cool mecha designs and multiply by two, subtract out the music,
that's Orguss. forgetable anime, but very cool very exotic mecha designs!

> though civilizations rise and fall (at least, until the advent of American
> Democracy which will rule forever)

HAHAHAHAHAHA

> would, for example, uncover a M1 tank five hundred years in the future and
> would, without knowing _anything_ about our science, get it working as a
> viable weapon.

M1? it probably won't run after just 10 years. Take M113, now that may
actually work if someone dig it up out of the dirt.

CHIN, Chien Ting
... o O *
Man is a bubble