Re: [gundam] Synapse' fate ?

Der UberHanyok (mhanyo1@umbc.edu)
Mon, 5 Apr 1999 18:26:56 -0400

> I've got most of the 0083 Viz comics, but were any of the other series done
> in the same way ? I was quite impressed by the Viz translations - I never
> knew that the phrase "UNT Spacy" was disowned by Sunrise - why was that ?

you know, I'm not really sure sunrise ever officially acknowledged the term "UNT
Spacy". Why, Idunno, but I thought I'd mention that. (at least, its my
understanding they never did.)

> Oh, shameless plug: I've finally updated my Gundam Imperium site with some
> new designs: The GM Commander, Heavy Armour GM, Jidora and Dega-Berguss -
> lemme know what you think guys :)
>
> Shane.

cool site, by the way. :-)

Matt "the voice of flawed logic" Hanyok
mhanyo1@umbc.edu
"The more you know, the less you understand." - Tao te Ching