Re: [gundam] Mobile Suit unit sizes

Mon, 5 Apr 1999 14:35:42 -0400 (EDT)

On Mon, 5 Apr 1999, Paul Fields wrote:
> carries 3, except for Char's which carried 4 (maybe they stored it in the
> Komusai) Or am I way off. At least that would explain why Zeon ground

Hey that's a good point! I always wonder where the MS dock on the Musai
(and all the other ships). I saw MS coming out of the back from the
structure just under the bridge and then later saw MS docking from the
underside in the foresection. So if three docks in the structure under
the bridge and one in the Komusai as a jerry-rig (sp?) that explains the
anime quite well.

Can anyone confirm?

BTW did anyone notice that the Musai kinda looks like an upside-down USS
Enterprise?

CHIN, Chien Ting
... o O *
Man is a bubble