[gundam] Secret Missions of the One Year War

Paul Fields (johnny_raiden@hotmail.com)
Mon, 5 Apr 1999 15:11:28 -0400

Again for the Gundam One Year War I'm working on
I need ideas for missions that players could go on
that rightly no one will ever have heard of in the series.
We can't all be in the spotlight alongside Char and
Amuro, so the next best thing is to not be heard from
at all.

What were the battles of Operation Odessa?

Who took back California Base, and how?

Who put down the Zeon forces in Africa?

Who chased, and lost the transport from Augusta to
the Polar base, was it Cyclops or someone else?

Paul