Re: [gundam] Turn-A & UC

Paul Fields (johnny_raiden@hotmail.com)
Mon, 5 Apr 1999 11:20:07 -0400

>I beg to differ. By that logic, Capule would be one of the last MS to be
>picked to be appear in Turn-A Gundam.

Actually someone earlier in the thread mentioned other MS might be
showing up...

>> Battletech does lots of stuff with the lost technology genre
>> of science fiction, what good would the RX-78-3 do them without
>> Amuro's magic book telling them how to work everything. Except
>> of course the Learning Computer already knows how to do
>> everything.

Well, I'm sure the Capule will need a trained pilot, but the RX-78-3
would have useful flight and systems data that might be as good as
a manual, and if you cloned it with a unit like the GM that could use
that data, you could build an army of units, as opposed to the Capule
that technologically might take a while to really benefit from.

Paul