Re: [gundam] Mobile Suit unit sizes

Lim Jyue (lim_jyue@pacific.net.sg)
Mon, 05 Apr 1999 20:25:08 +0800

At 08:17 4/5/99 -0400, you wrote:
>Komusai) Or am I way off. At least that would explain why Zeon ground
>and space forces used the same squad numbers, the unit size originated
>from the same place.

        Maybe it's more like Zeon's forces are developed for space combat,
due to their origins in Side 3, and their ground forces are just
redesignated space units with new MS. Whereas the Fed's army and space
forces are developed seperatedly, thus the difference in formations.

>Also if the space based Feds go in groups of five, what ships do they have
>to carry that many besides the WhiteBase?

        Wait. Didn't the modified White Base Albion carried _six_? Three per
section?

Lim Jyue
ICQ: 24737555