RE: [gundam] Gundam Convention

Y. Choe (choey@usa.net)
Mon, 5 Apr 1999 00:08:26 -0700

> Rest is pretty much self explanetory. 1/144 Turn-A Gundam, MG MS-05B both
> versions, Chogokin RX-78 we were talking about a while ago.

And they all look fantastic, even if some drooling, fanatical mantis would
say otherwise... Heh.

> Last two pictures are GKs. I'm guessing 1st one is RX-178 Mk-II Katoki
> version, and the other is Big Zam Katoki version. I believe they were
> both on sale (heck, Big Zam came out at the end of last month).

The Gundam looks like the 20th Anniversary Gundam that was bandied about a
few weeks back. I was going to offer a link to the line art, but I lost
them.. But that guy smacks of that 20th Anniversary RX-78-2 if you ask me,
and another MS begging for MG treatment. OR even a PG upgrade option.

> Oh, what is "Gundam Convention" you say? It was supposed to be a
> "birthday party for Gundam" kinda deal. But the feedback wasn't too good.
> They placed way too much emphasis on merchandise. I believe the screening
> of episode 11 of 08th Team took place as well.

Any word on the two guys that bit the big one? OR will that have to wait
for awhile?

Y. "20th Anniversary" Choe