Re: [gundam] Turn-A & UC

Mark Nguyen (mnguyen@hotmail.com)
Sun, 04 Apr 1999 23:19:11 PDT

>I guess it's the Super Dimensional Century Orguss II, Gundam style.
>
>SJ
>-

God forbid. So we find out that the main characters have been helped
along by a mysterious cloaked figure, who gives them advice and supplies
the giant robots everyone uses to kick butt. In the last episode, we
find out that this character is actually... HARO!

The 8000 year old basketbot has acheived sentience, built himself a
body, and set himself on a quest to save mankind! It's only taken this
long because he's never been able to say more than "Haro genki" and as
such isn't much use at peace conferences...

Mark-II