Re: [gundam] Turn-A & UC

Mark Nguyen (mnguyen@hotmail.com)
Sun, 04 Apr 1999 21:37:45 PDT

> 'Excavated'? Are you serious? Are you trying to say that Turn-A IS
_UC_,
>just so far into the future that they've completely forgotten all MS
>technology and they are just now literally digging up fossil mecha from
>ZZ-Gundam? And what a BIZZARE mech to bring back! I mean, that was a
funky
>Haro-with-legs wacked out ocean mecha! Who's gonna recognized that but
the
>old gundam fans (who won't be watching Turn-A-Stomach-Gordam).

Well, I'm gonna be in Japan in three weeks (betcha all forgot that by
now, eh? ^_^;). Anyway, when is it on? I hope to be doing the
backpacking thing for the most part, but I'll try to catch it when I'm
in Osaka...

Hey, anyone know of any particularly cool things happening in Japan
between April 24 and May 6? Besides a week's worth of vacation, that is?

Mark-II