RE: [gundam] Best battleship at its time?

Rodrick Su (rsu@tigana.com)
Sun, 4 Apr 1999 19:23:50 -0700

You know, this sounds very much like the torture that was the design of Bradley
Fighting Vehicle, as documented in the book and movie "The Pentagon War". A
project that got bloated beyond belief, and everyone who addes to the bloat got
promoted, and the guy who blew the whistle got kick out of the military...