Re: [gundam] How many licks does it take to get to the center of a Gundam series?

cheska (cheska@skyinet.net)
Mon, 05 Apr 1999 08:02:07 +0800

HealerKou@aol.com wrote:

> I am the Queen of crappy subject lines!!! ***raises pinky and laughs like
> Naga/Kodachi/Nanami...depending on what other anime you watch*** Anyway, I
> was wondering something. Well, there I was one Friday, sitting in Drama
> class just browsing the seiyuu database for no particular reason when I
> decided to search for "Gundam" and, lo and behold, about 80 things came up!!!
> So now I would like to know exactly HOW MANY "Gundam" series ARE there?!!!!
> I mean, geez, Gundam Wing is the only one I've ever really heard much about,
> seen, and wish to see more of. It's also the only one I've bought or SEEN
> merchandise from. So...I now leave this question open to the floor. Arigato.
>
> -Cristi

yeah i know what you mean... i think gundam wing / endless waltz are the newest to
people today but there are other people who were able to see the old gundam series
(gundam x, gundam zz...etc) and they still talk about it i guess... and they know
where to get the old gundam version models i think...but usually when i go out...i
don't see models or merchandise of the old gundam series...all i see are the new
ones...i guess here they sell the models of the gundam series that almost
everybody knows about....sometimes i don't even know what people are talking about
when it comes to the old gundam series....
about how many the gundam series are....i dunno =) why not go to
http://www.gundam.com or http://gundam.anime.net/

Gundam (43 eps) = 1979.04 1980.01
Gundam the Movie I = 1981.03
Gundam the Movie II = 1981.07
Gundam the Movie III = 1982.03
Z Gundam (50 eps) = 1985.03 1986.02
Gundam ZZ (47 eps) = 1986.03 1987.01
Char's Counterattack = 1988.03
Gundam 0080 (6 eps) = 1989.03 1989.08
Gundam F91 = 1991.03
Gundam 0083 (13 eps) = 1991.05 1992.09
Gundam 0083 the Movie = 1992.08
V Gundam (51 eps) = 1993.04 1994.03
G Gundam (49 eps) = 1994.04 1995.03
Gundam W (49 eps) = 1995.04 1996.03
08th MS Team (12 eps) = 1996.01 present
Gundam X (35 eps ) = 1996.04 1996.12
Endless Waltz (3 eps) = 1997.01 1997.07
Endless Waltz Movie = 1998.08
Turn-A Gundam = 1999.04

p.s.
do you usually understand what the other people talk about
here when it comes to the models? and old characters?

thea
icq# 14300022