Re: [gundam] How many licks does it take to get to the center of a Gundam series?

Kota Fujimura (fujimura@andrew.cmu.edu)
Sun, 4 Apr 1999 12:42:42 -0400 (EDT)

On Sun, 4 Apr 1999 HealerKou@aol.com wrote:

> class just browsing the seiyuu database for no particular reason when I
> decided to search for "Gundam" and, lo and behold, about 80 things came up!!!
> So now I would like to know exactly HOW MANY "Gundam" series ARE there?!!!!
> I mean, geez, Gundam Wing is the only one I've ever really heard much about,
> seen, and wish to see more of. It's also the only one I've bought or SEEN
> merchandise from. So...I now leave this question open to the floor. Arigato.

Well, you are missing out.

While you can go to Gundam Project<http://gundam.anime.net> and see more
details, here's the quick and dirty list.

Here are the list of TV series

Mobile Suit Gundam
Mobile Suit Zeta Gundam
Mobile Suit Gundam ZZ(Double Zeta)
Mobile Zuit Victory Gundam
Mobile Figter G Gundam
New Mobile Chronicle Gundam Wing
After War Gundam X
Turn-A Gundam

and movies:

Mobile Suit Gundam I, II, III
Mobile Suit Gundam: Char's Counter Attack
Mobile Suit Gundam F91
Mobile Suit Gundam 0083: Last Blitz of Zeon
Mobile Suit Gundam 08th MS Team: Miller's Report
New Mobile Chronicle Gundam Wing: Endless Waltz Special Edition

and OVAs:

Mobile Suit Gundam 08th MS Team
Mobile Suit Gundam 0080
Mobile Suit Gundam 0083
New Mobile Chronicle Gundam Wing: Endless Waltz

That's all the animation, for now.

There are also few novels, and countless comics.

Kota