[gundam] How many licks does it take to get to the center of a Gundam series?

HealerKou@aol.com
Sun, 4 Apr 1999 11:54:36 EDT

I am the Queen of crappy subject lines!!! ***raises pinky and laughs like
Naga/Kodachi/Nanami...depending on what other anime you watch*** Anyway, I
was wondering something. Well, there I was one Friday, sitting in Drama
class just browsing the seiyuu database for no particular reason when I
decided to search for "Gundam" and, lo and behold, about 80 things came up!!!
 So now I would like to know exactly HOW MANY "Gundam" series ARE there?!!!!
I mean, geez, Gundam Wing is the only one I've ever really heard much about,
seen, and wish to see more of. It's also the only one I've bought or SEEN
merchandise from. So...I now leave this question open to the floor. Arigato.

-Cristi