Re: [gundam] [OT] Japanese IME with IE5

Der UberHanyok (mhanyo1@umbc.edu)
Sat, 3 Apr 1999 10:31:53 -0500

> >ニナ
> >
> >can any of you guys read that? I think it wrote in katakan but I don't know
> >enought japanese to decipher the menus - I suppose its time to pull out the
> >japanese books I picked up at the campus bookstore...
>

> Yes. 'Nina' in katakana...
> And aren't RPGs good for learning characters? : )

excellent, ti works. I just figured out how to type katakana with my keyboard
and the IME. Now I have to learn how to read it, write it, and then move on to
kanjis. soon my plans for world domination will be complete! (And, conversely,
I'll finally be able to play Seiken Densetsu 3!)

Matt "the voice of flawed logic" Hanyok
mhanyo1@umbc.edu
"The more you know, the less you understand." - Tao te Ching