Re: [gundam] Altered Chess

Der UberHanyok (mhanyo1@umbc.edu)
Sat, 3 Apr 1999 10:29:31 -0500

> Well, it already exists. Blue Destiny trilogy. Too bad didn't have too
> much missions though.

that's the three-part Saturn game, right? maybe I'll pick it up next time I'm at
my "local import store" (I love saying that! Local import store, local import
store....) I guess the thing is I'd like to have one for the PC, so people could
make their own missions and stuff.

> And of course, there's "Gundam Side Story 0079: Rise from Ashes", due out
> this summer for Dreamcast, which looks pretty just by looking at the
> movie...

yeah it does look cool, but I fear it may be a simulation in the vain of
mechwarrior, still, I'll hold judgement until its release.

> Kota

thanks for the info!

Matt "the voice of flawed logic" Hanyok
mhanyo1@umbc.edu
"The more you know, the less you understand." - Tao te Ching