Re: [gundam] Char??

Paul Lampshire (gbc76@dial.pipex.com)
Sat, 3 Apr 1999 10:02:28 +0100

>In a message dated 4/2/99 9:09:32 AM Central Standard Time,
>lim_jyue@pacific.net.sg writes:
>
> >Queen: Nu Gundam and Sazabi >>
>wait how about Chein's mech (can't remember what she had for sure right
now)
>vs Alpha Azieru for the Queen. I mean Amuro and Char aren't Queens. But
>maybe a couple of the G-Boys....they look like they would be queens...

Kinda off topic, I know, but in Miyuki-chan in Wonderland [Well, Miyuki-chan
in Mirrorland if you want to be pedantic] there's a chess game where all the
pieces are female [including the kings...] [I'm not too sure about the rooks
though. I don't think we see them] and when a piece gets taken all her
clothes fall off ["But it's all done in the best possss-ible taste"]