Re: [gundam] Altered Chess

Kota Fujimura (fujimura@andrew.cmu.edu)
Sat, 3 Apr 1999 04:37:38 -0500 (EST)

On Fri, 2 Apr 1999, Der UberHanyok wrote:

> I think a gundam action game would be cool, but only if it was done a la Virtual
> On -interface and gameplay. (of course there'd have to be actual levels not just
> two-player combat zones).

Well, it already exists. Blue Destiny trilogy. Too bad didn't have too
much missions though.

And of course, there's "Gundam Side Story 0079: Rise from Ashes", due out
this summer for Dreamcast, which looks pretty just by looking at the
movie...

> But a strategy game... it would definitely be cool.

"Giren's Greed" seems to be doing pretty well...

Now, if they could make "Jamitov's Greed" with same caliber...

Kota