Re: [gundam] Altered Chess

Der UberHanyok (mhanyo1@umbc.edu)
Fri, 2 Apr 1999 23:07:17 -0500

geez doc, thanks. now I want to play that game. sigh. I was thinking how neat it
would be to have your prototype running around in some whacked out
configuration - big guns, heavy armor, no core fighter, lots of verniers, etc
etc... he could be your "hero" and all your other troops, blah blah blah...

I think a gundam action game would be cool, but only if it was done a la Virtual
On -interface and gameplay. (of course there'd have to be actual levels not just
two-player combat zones).

But a strategy game... it would definitely be cool.

Matt "the voice of flawed logic" Hanyok
mhanyo1@umbc.edu
"The more you know, the less you understand." - Tao te Ching