Re: [gundam] Altered Chess

Angela S. (angelofmercy888@hotmail.com)
Fri, 02 Apr 1999 17:56:03 PST

>it's a little more futuristic... and they'd all be
>saying entaro tassadar and stuff like that =)

the faces on the screen in the status bar would be of amuro, char, or
whoever... and the units would be muttering quotes like: "i'm doing
something dirty, amuro, come and get me...">char's unit ^_^ or "sieg
zeon..."
they'd have to come up with a game soundtrack for it... hopefully you
can play it on a regular cd player whenever you're not in the mood to
play...

Angel
:p