[gundam] bandai transorfming kits

Der UberHanyok (mhanyo1@umbc.edu)
Fri, 2 Apr 1999 19:08:03 -0500

well I just finished putting together my VF-19 - a nice kit (the special shiny
one) and pretty sturdy. I was under the impression, however, that it transformed
without having to swap any parts. Gee, why would I think that? Anyhow, I've
heard that the Zeta MG kit transforms without any part swapping (haven't put
mine together yet) but are there any others that aren't the stuido halfeye kits
that perform this little miracle? Or should I start hunting down the toys while
I still can?

Matt "the voice of flawed logic" Hanyok
mhanyo1@umbc.edu
"The more you know, the less you understand." - Tao te Ching