Re: [gundam] Civilian Space Travel

Der UberHanyok (mhanyo1@umbc.edu)
Fri, 2 Apr 1999 13:17:54 -0500

> Curiously enough, it is for this purpose that giant robots were created
> for in Patlabor (where it actually looks feasible and sensible... almost)

you know, I've never actually seen patlabor but I had one o the models a long
time ago. Is it a good series? (I mean, would you recommend it to somebody like
say, me?) is it a lot of tapes?

> Noble goals? Like feeding the poor and hungry, providing medical care
> for the destitute, preserving peace in Bosnia or sending cans into outer
> space? It's, for better and for worse, all part of the same puzzle.
>
> -Probe

a good point. just wanted to say that I agree.

Matt "the voice of flawed logic" Hanyok
mhanyo1@umbc.edu
"The more you know, the less you understand." - Tao te Ching