[gundam] Altered Chess

Der UberHanyok (mhanyo1@umbc.edu)
Fri, 2 Apr 1999 13:14:25 -0500

ya know, that would be really cool (a gundam chess game I mean) if it had been
done as a computer game - I'm sure that with a couple of lightwave rendering or
3D Studio Max files it could be done. (And I know source code for chess games
can be found all over the internet, i think.) Or somebody could license the
"Battle Chess" engine... ah I'm rambling again. oops.

Matt "the voice of flawed logic" Hanyok
mhanyo1@umbc.edu
"The more you know, the less you understand." - Tao te Chin