Re: [gundam] sqaudron colors

Richie Ramos (gaijin@i-manila.com.ph)
Thu, 01 Apr 1999 21:27:21 +0800

>so I'm about to place this order with HLJ and I start thinking, "hey, why not
>order some Zion kits and come up with my own little color scheme!" SO for
those
>of you out there who feel like lending some advice, If I'm gonna order a
gelgoog
>cannon (and I think I am) should I order a Gelgoog-A as well? then I
figure get
>the Dom when it comes out this summer and maybe one o them Zakus (yeah I
don't
>have a Zaku kit, so sue me! bah, I was gonna get around to it, honest!) and
>throw together my own little squadron. (it's a bit easier to be creative when
>you're not putting a gundam together, I think.)
>
>So, should I order both gelgoogs (is it worth it?) and any suggestions on
which
>Zaku? I was thinkin the 6F/J kit. now I just need a digital camera...
>
>Matt "the voice of flawed logic" Hanyok

        Hmmm...Matt, been thinking about the same thing myself...so far, I've
collected a attack group of two zakuFZ's a 08ms zaku, two goufs and two
flight types; against them are three GM's , the ez8 and the 78 thingie from
08th. modified colors for the zakus are black and midnight blue, while the
feds have gray and red, with some other piping...

"Magic is the hand of faith..."

Richard Ramos
Svengali, Artificer and Spellcrafter
ICQ#12914919