Re: [gundam] I need some feedback on HLJ!

Chaos025@aol.com
Thu, 1 Apr 1999 01:49:08 EST

In a message dated 3/31/99 4:54:42 PM Mountain Standard Time,
Newtype98@aol.com writes:

> I need some info on HLJ? Is this a good company to get Gundam Models from?
> ordered a lot of stuff from them and got my first feedback from them today.
> Some stuff that I ordered are backordered! Things like the Gundam Wing
> Endless Waltz 1/144 Crystal Version are backordered. I would like to know
> if
> anyone has ordered from them and got feedback from them saying that your
> item
> is backordered and was able to be in stock later on! Can anyone tell me
> where
> I can get the Crystal Version of the Gundam Wing Endless Waltz 1/144 Scale
> besides HLJ. Is HLJ a good company to buy things from? Will they be able
> deliver those backorder items? Any info on HLJ is appreciated.
>
> Newtype98

I haven't had much trouble getting what I order from HLJ. I did just receive
an order from HLJ with some stuff that was backordered since October. But
those were 1/220 resin kits that were more than a year old. Most of the stuff
I order tends to be on a backorder status, but don't let that get you down. If
the stuff is available, they will get it for you eventually.

SJ