[gundam] 8MST Film Comics 9 & 10

-Z- (Z@gundam.com)
Wed, 31 Mar 1999 20:54:41 -0800

These just in:

Neo Comics Mobile Suit Gundam: The 08th MS Team Film Comic #9 (1999.1.20,
Tatsumi Shuppan, ISBN 4-88641-362-5) 112 color digest pages for 905

Neo Comics Mobile Suit Gundam: The 08th MS Team Film Comic #10 (1999.1.20,
Tatsumi Shuppan, ISBN 4-88641-363-3) 112 color digest pages for 905

The actual publication date is given as 11.1.29 -- Heisei rather than
Gregorian.

Mechanical Catalog on Volume 9 covers the Federation Medea and Gunperry
giant transport planes and the Zeon MS-09 Dom and Apsaras III and concludes
with a CGI rendering (or retouched model) of the RGM-79(G) GM posing as a
GM Sniper.

Mechanical Catalog on Volume 10 covers the Zeon MS-07 B3 Gouf, MS-07 H8
Gouf Fly Type [sic] an YMS-14 Gelgoog and concludes with a CGI rendering
(or retouched model) of the MS-07 B3 Gouf and two MS-06J Zaku II.

Not to spoil anything in Volume 10, but Ginias is sicker than I thought.
He's just *got* to die, and very spectactularly, in the final reel.

I still think Terry Sanders Jr is our other Doomed Character. How about
this: Karen's got orders to kill Shiro, but Terry has sworn to protect him
or die trying, so he jumps between Shiro and takes the hit for him,
destroying Karen's resolve in the process....

-Z-