Re: [gundam] I need some feedback on HLJ!

BlazeEagle@aol.com
Wed, 31 Mar 1999 22:00:01 EST

In a message dated 3/31/1999 9:46:39 PM Eastern Standard Time,
amuro@mindspring.com writes:

> Rainbow Ten: http://www.wbs.or.jp/bt/models/english/index.html
> Will procure and deliver your models much, much faster than Hobbylink
Japan,
> they answer your email inquiries in a very timely fashion, they will hunt
for
> hard to find items for you, include an invoice with the order, wrap each and
> every model in a box individually to protect it and generally provide far
> superior and quicker service than Hobbylink Japan.

But, HLJ accepts money orders. Rainbow Ten doesn't. If he doesn't have a
credit, he will have to order from HLJ or an american store that has their
prices set too high.

Aaron