Re: [gundam] I need some feedback on HLJ!

amuro@mindspring.com
Wed, 31 Mar 1999 21:45:53 -0500

Rainbow Ten: http://www.wbs.or.jp/bt/models/english/index.html
Will procure and deliver your models much, much faster than Hobbylink Japan, they answer your email inquiries in a very timely fashion, they will hunt for hard to find items for you, include an invoice with the order, wrap each and every model in a box individually to protect it and generally provide far superior and quicker service than Hobbylink Japan. I cannot recommend them enough. I buy all my models through them now and generally recieve them within two weeks of ordering.
Now their web page is a little clunky, and the order system leaves a bit to be desired (you have to copy and paste a form into your email client.) But they always leave me with the impression that even though I am a gaijin from the USA, (heh heh) my order is just as important to them as any other.

Also check out http://www.fantasiatoys.com They specialize more in diecast and vintage toys and hobby items, but If you send Felix an email of your wants, he generally finds them. His prices are reasonable too. He is based in California, USA. If you are looking for fists and other accessories for your jumbo machinder, he's the man.

Enjoy,

Jay H.

Early Morning Mantra of Awakening:
"The Sun has not yet entered the Red Giant phase."