Re: [gundam] I need some feedback on HLJ!

Danny S. Kim (danny@lookfx.com)
Wed, 31 Mar 1999 17:38:04 -0800

Der UberHanyok wrote:

> I've been ordering stuff from HLJ since october, and when I first placed my
> order, nothing was in stock. Since then, all but three of the items have come in
> (a Mospeada, a Legioss, and a VF-1S 1/72 scale kit). The shipping is fast, the
> prices good, the help responsive, and the staff dedicated. (I ordered a VF-1A,
> VF-1D and VF-1S 1/72 kit back in october, since then they've gone out of print
> and they've found two of the three for me already.)

Can you give me some numbers on shipping? what you actually paid for. I have some
models to be shipped pretty soon. I'm estimating about 800 yen per model for
shipping.
Is this sound right?

Danny