Re: [gundam] I need some feedback on HLJ!

Prabal Nandy (nandy@U.Arizona.EDU)
Wed, 31 Mar 1999 17:05:33 +6500 (MST)

> I need some info on HLJ? Is this a good company to get Gundam Models from? I

  Yes, it's a great company, but it takes some time to get your stuff
(about a month on average I'd say).

> ordered a lot of stuff from them and got my first feedback from them today.
> Some stuff that I ordered are backordered! Things like the Gundam Wing
> Endless Waltz 1/144 Crystal Version are backordered. I would like to know if

  Well, those were limited-edition one-shot kits. It may be difficult to
get them now.

> anyone has ordered from them and got feedback from them saying that your item
> is backordered and was able to be in stock later on! Can anyone tell me where

  'Regular production' stuff they have no trouble getting back into stock.
Limited-stuff? I think that's hard for anyone to get.

> I can get the Crystal Version of the Gundam Wing Endless Waltz 1/144 Scale
> besides HLJ. Is HLJ a good company to buy things from? Will they be able to
> deliver those backorder items? Any info on HLJ is appreciated.

  They're a great company with a great reputation. Definately not the
fastest, but not the slowest. Definately the best place for
english-language service with your models too. And they will hunt for your
backordered kits FOREVER if necessary (I've had them hunting a kit for 5
months once). Problem with the crystal kits though is that they are
limited edition, and if they're backordered, they're probably _gone_.

                                                                -Probe