Re: [gundam] I need some feedback on HLJ!

Newtype98@aol.com
Wed, 31 Mar 1999 18:53:20 EST

I need some info on HLJ? Is this a good company to get Gundam Models from? I
ordered a lot of stuff from them and got my first feedback from them today.
Some stuff that I ordered are backordered! Things like the Gundam Wing
Endless Waltz 1/144 Crystal Version are backordered. I would like to know if
anyone has ordered from them and got feedback from them saying that your item
is backordered and was able to be in stock later on! Can anyone tell me where
I can get the Crystal Version of the Gundam Wing Endless Waltz 1/144 Scale
besides HLJ. Is HLJ a good company to buy things from? Will they be able to
deliver those backorder items? Any info on HLJ is appreciated.

Newtype98