[gundam] sqaudron colors

Der UberHanyok (mhanyo1@umbc.edu)
Wed, 31 Mar 1999 16:17:17 -0500

so I'm about to place this order with HLJ and I start thinking, "hey, why not
order some Zion kits and come up with my own little color scheme!" SO for those
of you out there who feel like lending some advice, If I'm gonna order a gelgoog
cannon (and I think I am) should I order a Gelgoog-A as well? then I figure get
the Dom when it comes out this summer and maybe one o them Zakus (yeah I don't
have a Zaku kit, so sue me! bah, I was gonna get around to it, honest!) and
throw together my own little squadron. (it's a bit easier to be creative when
you're not putting a gundam together, I think.)

So, should I order both gelgoogs (is it worth it?) and any suggestions on which
Zaku? I was thinkin the 6F/J kit. now I just need a digital camera...

Matt "the voice of flawed logic" Hanyok
mhanyo1@umbc.edu
"The more you know, the less you understand." - Tao te Ching