[gundam] Re: g-saviour

Danny S. Kim (danny@lookfx.com)
Wed, 31 Mar 1999 12:43:24 -0800

I just spoke with artist in Digital Muse, they worked on 5 min teaser.
I try to get a copy of demo, but he said Sunrise's very strict about it. ( Anyone
got a copy? )
Anyway, according to him, they are working on it right now.
I guess that means, it passed the demo stage and they are actually working on the
real thing!
But, don't expect Jurassic Park or Starship Trooper quality. Digital Muse's a NT
house works with
Lightwave. It will be more less Voltron or Power Ranger movie. But, it's only a TV
series anyway.