Re: [gundam] two minor questions

Woo Lee (leew5@stuy.edu)
Wed, 31 Mar 1999 14:30:56 -0500 (EST)

On Wed, 31 Mar 1999 PenBloke@aol.com wrote:

Correct ^^ there are two models as you've decsribed,,and as for Nadia's
Title "Fushigi no Uma no Nadia", Fushigi means Strange/Mysterious/etc
and Umi means Sea/Ocean/ so
the translations will come out to be Nadia of the Mysterious Seas...which
I think is pretty close to the official name...what ever it was ^^