[gundam] Newtype density per show

Roderick Su (rsu@tigana.com)
Wed, 31 Mar 1999 11:16:01 -0800

I am wondering how may Newtype shows up per UC show?

Mobile Suit Gundam (TV): Amuro, Char, Lahlah, Sayla(?) and some other
unfortunate smuck

Mobile Suit Gundam (Movie): Amuro, Char, Lahlah, Sayla(?)

8th MS Team: None

0080: None

0083: None

Zeta Gundam: Camille, Char, Amuro, Paptimus, Haman, Four (and others, I have
only seen 8 episodes)

ZZ Gundam: Judo, Camille, Haman, Gremmi, Puru, Puro 2, (and I haven't seen 1
episode)

CCA: Amuro, Char, Gyunei, Quess, (Hathaway is iffy in the movie, and I don't
want to count Sayla)

F91: Seabook, Cecily, Karozo (Iron Mask)

Victory: Usso, Shakati, Maria, Lupe (again, I haven't seen 1 episode)

all of the OAV have none.

[ Rodrick Su [ ]