RE: [gundam] Gundam VS GMs Answered

Roderick Su (rsu@tigana.com)
Wed, 31 Mar 1999 10:39:10 -0800

Hum. I thought the majority of GMs are made in Jaburow. But a non-trivia
amount of GM are made in Luna 2, which would make it as good as Gundam's
shield. (Could these be the Commander's GM, GM Sniper, and GM Commando?)

> > them, so expectations were lowered a bit for the soldier's
> mecha, and thus
> > was the GM born. Mark also illustrates the 08th MS mecha as
> being sort of
> > half way long in that process, in the period that the
> timeline says the Feds
>
> Which makes some sense. The Fed would have made fleets of gundams if
> they could have afforded it, and armored them with LT if they
> had orbital
> facilities.
> Now, I've heard that there were some Fed factories producing GMs on
> "Luna Two" or something like that. I don't know how true that
> is in the
> continuity, but if it IS, then it stands to reason that
> _those_ GMs would
> have the same sort of armor as the Gundam.

See my above comments. These Luna 2 made GMs could have been the Space
Speciality GMs with Beam Rifle and other enhancements.