[gundam] g-saviour???

Der UberHanyok (mhanyo1@umbc.edu)
Wed, 31 Mar 1999 11:42:53 -0500

I'm sure most, if not all, of you are aware of
http://www.nifty.ne.jp/station/sunrise/bigbang/gsaviour.htm - this movie is
still coming out, right? I remember a lot of hoo-hah about somethin a while back
with a gundam CG movie that never materialized.

Reason I ask is because it looks DAMN COOL. and I can't exactly read
japanese,... YET.

Super Matt Hanyok 2 Turbo EX Plus Alpha Hyper Fighting Editon
mhanyo1@umbc.edu
"I have my own little world, one that I escape too when things get too
complicated. Its an odd place, but I'm the only one who lives there, ever. It's
rather nice, actually."