[gundam] Orginial MSG has wild vechicle designs!!

BlazeEagle@aol.com
Wed, 31 Mar 1999 00:38:57 EST

  I was looking at ships and vechicles at the Mecha Domain and boy are those
some werid, wild, and sometimes cool designs. Some people say Gundam's aren't
too realstic, maybe so, but boy are the orginial MSG ships far fectched!! :)

  I am not complaing. The designs are Japanese, there not doubt about it. I
have never seen MSG's ships until now, as I am saving up to buy the subbed
Gundam tapes from AnimeVillage. Can't wait to see these designs in action!

Aaton