Re: [gundam] Gundam VS GMs Questions

Der UberHanyok (mhanyo1@umbc.edu)
Tue, 30 Mar 1999 23:40:12 -0500

>its shield.. I mean, why use a shield then?
>
> -Probe

close combat bludgeoning, good first line of defense against beam weapons, let
the beam sabre cut the shield and not you... its there to look nice... the
reasons probably go on but chances are it's more of an artistic value than
anything else.

Super Matt Hanyok 2 Turbo EX Plus Alpha Hyper Fighting Editon
mhanyo1@umbc.edu
"I have my own little world, one that I escape too when things get too
complicated. Its an odd place, but I'm the only one who lives there, ever. It's
rather nice, actually."