Re: [gundam] two minor questions

Operator7g - Michael Ip (zugok@gundam.com)
Tue, 30 Mar 1999 17:39:08 +1200

Der UberHanyok wrote:

> 1) there was a guntank in F91? whoah!

yeah, I didn't like the concept of a transforming Guntank much. I think someone
wanted to dabble with combining a Guntank with a Guncannon...

> 2) how's gelgoog pronounced, exactly? I've always pronounced it "gelgoog" with
> hard "G" sounds... is that right or is it "Jelgoog" or "Geljooj" or somethin
> even more whack?

Every 'G' in Gelgoog are pronounced hard, as in 'gun'. If you new how to read
katakana, you would know this. However from the romanisation, you could be
forgiven into thinking (at least for) the first 'G' was pronounced as a 'J'. I
fall into that trap occasionally :)

--
yeah yeah, my spelling sucks, so what?

Michael Ip reika@clear.net.nz http://www.geocities.com/Tokyo/Gulf/8013/