Re: [gundam] 1:144 0083 kits

MS06ZAK@aol.com
Mon, 29 Mar 1999 22:53:41 EST

In a message dated 3/29/99 9:49:05 PM Central Standard Time,
jorgelee@goplay.com writes:

<<
 I'm thinking of getting the 1:144 scale set of 0083 kits, namely
 GP01B, GP02 AND GP03. Do they require a lot of work to look good?
 I noticed that they aren't HG models.

 The only kits I've done are the 08th MS Zaku II, Gouf Custom, Gouf
 Flight type and SD Gundams. The 08th MS kits look great even without
 any painting as they are molded in roughly the right colours.

 Would the 0083 kits look presentable without any painting? As I have
 limited modelling skills, I only plan to fill in the panel lines with
 a technical marker. Any advice or comments? >>
I think I speak for everyone here when I say RUN AWAY AND DON'T LOOK BACK!!!

if you want good 1/144 scale mechs stay with 0080 or else go master grades,
but the 0083 models are horrible, especially the GP-02a
Jason