[gundam] 1:144 0083 kits

jorgelee (jorgelee@goplay.com)
Mon, 29 Mar 1999 19:44:59 -0800

I'm thinking of getting the 1:144 scale set of 0083 kits, namely
GP01B, GP02 AND GP03. Do they require a lot of work to look good?
I noticed that they aren't HG models.

The only kits I've done are the 08th MS Zaku II, Gouf Custom, Gouf
Flight type and SD Gundams. The 08th MS kits look great even without
any painting as they are molded in roughly the right colours.

Would the 0083 kits look presentable without any painting? As I have
limited modelling skills, I only plan to fill in the panel lines with
a technical marker. Any advice or comments?

Jo.