Re: [gundam] [REVIEW] Mastergrade GM!

Der UberHanyok (mhanyo1@umbc.edu)
Mon, 29 Mar 1999 22:04:54 -0500

>I use the Pigma pen 01 for panel lines. I will be buying some Gundam markers
>soon. I have only used Testers Silver paint marker. Is that basically how the
>Gundam markers work?
>
>Aaron

yeah, they work exactly the same way. I also forgot to mention earlier but they
dry really quickly - a minute or two and it won't smear or get stuck on your
fingers. (okay maybe its more than that but its quick.)

Super Matt Hanyok 2 Turbo EX Plus Alpha Hyper Fighting Editon
mhanyo1@umbc.edu
"I have my own little world, one that I escape too when things get too
complicated. Its an odd place, but I'm the only one who lives there, ever. It's
rather nice, actually."