Re: [gundam] stop press

Der UberHanyok (mhanyo1@umbc.edu)
Mon, 29 Mar 1999 19:37:01 -0500

>F91 should be coming out soon, since they were showing a subbed copy when
>AV.com debuted in AX 98.
>
>Eddie

well that's cool. Maybe they'll release CCA as well, huh? geez, I start
collecting gundam stuff a few years ago and now I can't stop... cool...

Super Matt Hanyok 2 Turbo EX Plus Alpha Hyper Fighting Editon
mhanyo1@umbc.edu
"I have my own little world, one that I escape too when things get too
complicated. Its an odd place, but I'm the only one who lives there, ever. It's
rather nice, actually."