[gundam] Paint Sealers and Gundam Markers

BlazeEagle@aol.com
Mon, 29 Mar 1999 16:50:36 EST

In a message dated 3/29/1999 4:45:59 PM Eastern Standard Time,
nandy@U.Arizona.EDU writes:

> Are you sure? Then again, my information comes second hand, but I was
> told that these gundam markers were basically thin ink marker type pens
> with rather transparent ink (or paint). I also heard that the colors rub
> off easily with a damp finger.

Maybe that was the thin panel line Gundam markers. Even if they look good, but
rub off easily, couldn't you just spary on a matte sealer to keep the paint
from rubbing off? Has anyone had any luck with using a sealer on Gundam kits?
If yes, how well does it work?

Aaron