Re: [gundam] [REVIEW] Mastergrade GM!

BlazeEagle@aol.com
Mon, 29 Mar 1999 16:35:23 EST

In a message dated 3/29/1999 11:12:44 AM Eastern Standard Time,
mhanyo1@umbc.edu writes:

> I don't think it actually "stores" its rifle per se... he holds it until the
> ammo runs out, then the gun gets the boot. By the way, I meant to ask - do
> you
> guys keep your boxes after your done with the models? I've been stacking
> boxes
> inside boxes and I'm just curious if you guys have any HUGE stacks of
> cardboard
> with parts in 'em lying around somewhere?

I usually cut out the Box tops and use the tops as posters, as long as the art
works good. I have a few of the box bottoms loaded with parts, even a trahsed
1/60 V2 Gundam. It broke during a fall (Ugh!) and I haven't felt like fixing
it yet. I actually need to buy a new one, as it was one of my first kits and I
could do a lot better job this time.

Aaron